Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Project 1 - Adobe Premiere Pro


I created this video using Adobe Premiere Pro. To make this video, I started by creating a new project in the program. Browsing the internet, I found the pictures I wanted to use in this project and imported them. For the intro part of the video I adjusted the scale of the images to create a zoom effect. I added a title on top of the images to give the video context. For the second part of the video I added the same pictures again. This time made the same zoom effect but closer and added a blur to the images. This was used as a background for the next set of images. After, I placed the same images on top with a transition effect. The images slide in from the right and increase opacity. I finally added royalty free music to video. The music was too long, so I had to trim it and fade out the end to make it sound better. For this project, I worked with Key Frames and different transform tools such as Scale and Position. I also used Opacity and a Gaussian Blur. I found it easy to copy and paste attributes, if I needed to apply the same transition multiple times. This project was overall fairly simple and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment