Thursday, November 1, 2018

Project 4 - Epic Logo Animation

1st Version


2nd Version

3rd Version

I started this project by creating a logo on cooltext.com. I imported this image into a new project in Premiere Pro. I placed the image into the V1 section. I adjusted the Scale of it to my liking. From the Effects Tab, I added a Basic 3D effect to make the logo rotate like a 3D object. Furthermore, I adjusted the Rotation of the logo, to enhance the effect. After this, I added Lighting Effects, to create more depth to the animation. I then created an Adjustment Layer and a Black Video Layer and inserted them into the Sequence. This Adjustment Layer was used to create a Lens Flare Effect. Using this effect, I created a light that shined through the logo and moved across the screen. This was completed using Flare Center, Flare Brightness, and Lens Type attributes. To make the light more realistic, I duplicated the Adjustment Layers using Alt and dragging the layer into a section below. I added a Gaussian Blur to this layer, which made the light blend better into the background and appear less computer generated. I finally exported the Sequence as an Animated GIF, H.264 Movie, and YouTube 480p SD Video. Repeating the steps above I created the same animation with the Spotify Logo and Profile Picture. To add a green look to the Spotify Logo, I adjusted the Temperature and Tint of the image in the Colors Tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment