Monday, January 14, 2019

Game Journalism Play 3 - Raft

1. What NEW things did you build today?




2. What NEW things help you play the game? (TIPS & TRICKS)

I built a Collection Net. This item can be used to collect debris floating in the water, without the player having to do work.

I built a Storage Box, this item is used to store resources. When the Inventory is getting filled, it is a good place to keep extra items.

3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?

Tomorrow, I am going to try to expand my farm, as it will provide me with a sufficient food supply. I will also make a Scarecrow, to keep the birds off of my crops.

4. Picture of Raft. Why is it built the way it is?

My raft is built in an arrow-shaped structure. I find it easier to collect the debris this way, as it covers a wider area. My Farm and Storage is on the right side and my other items are on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment